Four column hydraulic press: also known as hydraulic press, is made by using Pascal's law and driven by liquid pressure, with many types. The four column hydraulic press is composed of main engine and control mechanism. The main part of hydraulic press includes hydraulic cylinder, beam, column and filling device. The power mechanism is composed of oil tank, high pressure pump, control system, motor, pressure valve, directional valve, etc. The hydraulic press is suitable for the pressing process of plastic materials. Such as powder products molding, plastic products molding, cold (hot) extrusion metal forming, sheet stretching and cross pressing, bending pressing, turning through, correction and other processes. The four column hydraulic press has independent power mechanism and electrical system, and adopts button centralized control, which can realize three operation modes of adjustment, manual and semi-automatic.
It is mainly used for drawing, forming and pressing of metal products. It can also process non-metallic materials, pressing of powder metallurgy products, correction of shaft parts, press fitting of sleeve parts and shaping and trimming of metal products. This series of press is equipped with independent hydraulic and electrical control system and centralized control of button. It can realize two molding processes of fixed distance and constant pressure, and has the functions of pressure display, stroke and pressure adjustment. In addition, the column and piston rod are plated with copper and hard chromium after quenching to ensure the wear resistance and high roughness of the surface. The oil inlet of the oil pump is equipped with a unique filtering device to ensure the service life of the oil pump and valve. Imported high pressure hose is used to connect the oil circuit, which greatly reduces the noise of the machine. In addition, advanced components such as imported PLC, grating protection and human-machine interface (touch screen) can be configured according to user requirements. For the special requirements of customers, we can specially design and produce to meet the production process requirements of customers.
1、 Four column hydraulic press function:
Hydraulic system is to make the output of the system, such as displacement, speed or force, automatically, quickly and accurately follow the change of input, and at the same time greatly enlarge the output power. The motor driven gear pump supplies oil, the pressure is stable, and the spindle of four column hydraulic press has high positioning accuracy. Adopting the pump control technology, it has the advantages of energy saving, environmental protection, good rigidity, low noise, high efficiency and good flexibility. The hydraulic system has the advantages of fast response speed, high load stiffness and high control accuracy, which has been widely used in industrial control.
1. On the console, the indentation depth, holding time and pressure can be input numerically, and the operation is very simple;
2. The whole process of the pressure and displacement of the four column hydraulic press can be displayed on the LED display screen when the pressure is applied. It can manage the whole stamping process and judge whether the molding products are qualified;
3. Its outer end is connected with the computer, which can press and save the data to the computer, so as to ensure the traceability of the data and facilitate the management.
2、 Four column hydraulic press features:
1. The heat output of the hydraulic system is generally 10% - 30% of that of the traditional hydraulic press, because most of the time the pump is of zero speed and low heat characteristics. The oil tank of the hydraulic press can be smaller than that of the traditional hydraulic press, and the oil change time can also be extended. Therefore, the hydraulic oil consumption of four column hydraulic press is only about 50% of that of traditional hydraulic press;
3. High degree of automation, good flexibility and high precision. The pressure, speed and position of the four column hydraulic press are controlled by closed-loop digital control, with high degree of automation, good precision and wide application range;
2. High efficiency of four column hydraulic press: through proper acceleration and deceleration control and energy optimization, the speed of hydraulic press can be greatly improved, and the working rhythm can be several times higher than that of traditional hydraulic press;
5. Energy saving and emission reduction: hydraulic and electronic control adopts intelligent energy-saving system, saving energy by 50-70%;
4. Low noise: internal gear pump is generally used to drive hydraulic oil pump, and axial piston pump is generally used for traditional hydraulic press. Through test and calculation, the noise produced by 10 servo driven hydraulic presses is lower than that of the same specification ordinary hydraulic press;
7. Stable and durable: the frame structure and slide block of the whole machine are guided by precision guide rail, with strong anti impact and anti side pressure ability, stable, precise and durable, suitable for blanking, forming, extrusion and other process purposes;
6. High precision: each machine is equipped with infrared safety grating, which can effectively protect the operator and ensure that the repeated positioning accuracy of the machine can reach (+ 0.03mm) and the pressure error is (+ 1%);
8. Low failure rate: intelligent control system, the oil temperature is not easy to rise rapidly, the oil system has no negative pressure, which greatly reduces the failure and prolongs the service life of hydraulic components;
9. Easy to maintain: due to the cancellation of proportional servo hydraulic valve, speed regulating circuit and pressure regulating circuit in the hydraulic system, the hydraulic system is greatly simplified and the influence of hydraulic oil pollution on the system is reduced.
The above is our brief introduction to the four column hydraulic press. If you have any remaining questions, you can contact us. The person in charge of our position will give you double specific explanation and answer.